Profile

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Medical ID and Marshall Protocol

The doctor overseeing my Marshall Protocol to deal with my chronic illness warned us of the danger of stopping the Benicar and of being given antibiotics that will result in dramatic reactions in those on the Marshall Protocol.

Purchasing Medical ID became important for me, in case of an emergency. However, I am very picky about jewelry: I like it to go with whatever I already have (white gold and gold tones), delicate, classy and something I am not particularly aware I am wearing. Oh, it also needs to fit my budget for extras, which means I am not going to purchase a $200 medical id bracelet.

A friend (thanks Debby) did some internet research into possibilities when I was in brain fog and felt overwhelmed. Through the process I discovered a nurse who has a sideline business of making jewelry and also thought that medical alert could look attractive. She was great to work with and met my requests, adapting things as needed, tackling complicated instructions for the medical ID plate and she even researched the particulars with other medical staff so the information would be clear.
hillcountrysilver.etsy.com or HillcountryIDeology.etsy.com

I loved working with her and she did a great job of communicating during a busy season. I am very pleased with the final product and WHEN I am done with this medical protocol, I may send the bracelet back to her to remove the Medical ID plate so I can keep wearing this delicate, classical bracelet.
For Marshall Protocol Patients--You are allergic to ALL antibiotics EXCEPT Fluoroquinolones and Cephalosporins.

No comments: