Profile

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marshall Protocol: Walking through Water

May 23rd--Last Thursday I think the minocycoline (now at 50 mg) went into its powerful work on the bacteria. The whole day was like walking through water. I was glad when the day finally ended. I tried to rest during the day but felt yucky and just as tired. However, the following day my body felt "normal" by 9 a.m. I enjoyed energy and clarity of thought. Saturday continued the same with the exception of my body did not want to shut off at night. This was something I encountered with adrenal insufficiency. My body would not stop when it needed to.

Strangely, itching in my hands has resumed. This is a complaint I had resolved many years ago with a careful diet avoiding iodine. Maybe I missed something that I recently ate or maybe the bacteria have taken up residence in another weak part of my body?

No comments: