Profile

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Refreshment from Believers

My dear friends and sisters-in Christ located in Santa Clarita, California--You have refreshed me. We laughed, shared, challenged and loved each other. What a blessing. We sang, worshiped, discussed our Lord's character. We ate food and then feasted on His Word. Oh, how I wish I had more time; I could have spent visited longer and with more people-- but I will be content and grateful that God has blessed me with you.

To Pastor Steve--Your commitment to teaching God's Word and applying it to our walk and hearts poured refreshing water upon our souls. Our weariness was lifted by the Truth in song and teaching.

I do not know when God will bring me back to Santa Clarita in person but I rejoice that we will be reunited in heaven and just imagine the refreshing conversations that await us there!

Stand firm, my siblings in Christ, under the generous waterfall of God's grace and mercy.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful….

gutmanfam said...

God used you today as part of his waterfall of grace to my soul. Your visit was a direct answer to prayer for me. Thank you for carving out the time and braving Fort City!