Profile

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Off the Marshall Protocol Reflections

The doctor convinced me this protocol was doing too much damage to my body so I have been slowly transitioning off of it. This takes awhile to do and it is not comfortable. Thanksgiving Day will mark the end of all the medicines involved in the protocol and the ones I had to take to get off the protocol. It has been a numbing time physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. I am wondering what is round the corner.

3 years ago this illness developed. 2 years ago I started research on this protocol. 18 months later I am leaving the protocol with no clear direction except

GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS

So, thank You God for this protocol and the time I was on it. I thank You that You had Your purposes though I had other purposes.  This was an experiment to others but not to You. Thank You, God, for this time of transitioning off the protocol. You had purposes for the nightmares, exhaustion, drain, and numbness. Thanks for knowing what is around the corner. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on the MP for 2 years before I felt a lot better. I know a lot of others who say the same thing.

So I glad that the little blood pressure pill helped me so much.

God bless.